Monday, April 30, 2012

Updated times for Panama Canal Transit

We just passed under the Centennial Bridge at 12:43p Eastern, which was not supposed to be until 1:35p.  So if we continue to stay 52 minutes ahead of schedule, it means we will be at Miraflores at approximately 2:20p to 2:50p.
Here is the webcam address again:
            www.pancanal.com
You may want to go there early to check out the webcam and controls.  I think it may allow you to zoom in on our ship, although I’m not sure.  Minimally, you should be able to see our ship.  If you do happen to see me and Krissie, please take a screenshot and send it to me at Brian at Krueger dot com.  Or even of our ship would be nice.  Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Just watched your ship go through the lock. The zoom was too fuzzy to identify people, and I wasn't able to copy the screen. I did print the screen, however, and can scan and send to you if nobody else was able to get you a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't say I -- saw you!! But, hey, I knew you were there, "somewhere over....". T'was fun.

    ReplyDelete